Aviano Copper Protector Review 2024 - An Amazing Zero Touch Gadget To Prevent Germs

I don’t know about you, but the past few months have put my “germ anxiety” on overdrive.

I’ve never been much of a germaphobe, but for obvious reasons, I’m being extra careful these days… yet the more I learn, the more I feel like I’m fighting an impossible battle.

According to experts, each of us come into contact with 60,000 germs every day… and anywhere between 600-1,200 of them are dangerous.

I do everything I can to avoid them. I open doors with my shirt, use my elbows in the elevator, carry hand sanitizer everywhere… but all it takes is one accidental touch to make me feel unsafe again.

That’s why I was so relieved when my friend introduced me to the Aviano Copper Protector – a little device that helps you avoid direct contact with germs. It’s literally the perfect solution for anyone concerned about touching germs throughout the day – and if you ask me, that should be all of us. Just wait until you hear how it works!

What is the Aviano Copper Protector?


This unique design allows you to “touch” things without making direct physical contact with your hands and fingers – making it easy (and anxiety-free) to:
  • Open doors
  • Flush toilets
  • Turn handles, knobs and locks
  • Press buttons (it even works on touchscreens and phones!)
And much more – all while reducing your risk of contact with bacteria or viruses.

And, because Copper is inherently antimicrobial, it even sanitizes itself!  You don’t have to worry about collecting germs that you’ll just end up touching later.

Buttons


Door Handles


Door Locks


Touch Screens


This is huge. Finally, something that’s actually safe to use and won’t end up spreading more germs than it prevents – unlike your pen or elbow! But naturally, I’m sure you’re wondering how it actually works. Well, guess what? That’s the most interesting part!

How does the Aviano Copper Protector work?

The Aviano Copper Protector’s secret is hidden in plain sight – it’s in the name itself!

That’s right: the Aviano Copper Protector is made of 99.9% copper. As you may know, copper is naturally antimicrobial and proven to be extremely effective at killing viruses, bacteria, germs, and other microbes – based on research from the Journal of Applied and Environmental Microbiology.


Even better, one Copper Protector will last you a lifetime. There’s no maintenance or cleaning required, and while it will tarnish over time, that’s just a sign that it’s made with authentic copper (in other words, the tarnishing is a GOOD thing).


My experience: How I use my Copper Protector on a daily basis

I use my Copper Protector at least ten times a day – in all sorts of situations:
  • In the bathroom (to use the sink and flush the toilet)
  • In elevators (to press the buttons)
  • At the grocery store (carrying my basket and bags, using the credit card machine)
  • Opening pretty much everything – car doors, mailboxes, even twisting locks
I will admit that it took me a few days to get the hang of it – but once you get used to using your Aviano, you’ll never go back. It’s totally subconscious for me now. As soon as I see a door or other “risky situation”, the Aviano is already in my hand before I know it!

My daughter is a particularly big fan of hers, too. She just moved into her first apartment, and she uses it to call the elevator, open the trash chute, and safely pass through the same doors that hundreds of other people also touch every day.

It makes me feel so much better knowing there’s one less thing for my family to worry about right now.

Conclusion: This isn’t just for germaphobes… everyone should have a Copper Protector!

As we all know by now, helping to prevent the spread of germs is a responsibility we all share. While we shouldn’t live our lives in constant fear (I’m working on that myself), we should do everything we can to protect ourselves and our loved ones.

The Aviano Copper Protector is a brilliant example of a simple, yet powerful step in the right direction. It’s easy enough for everyone to use, and the benefits are clear – a world with the Copper Protector means less direct contact with germs (which hopefully means fewer floating around). I’m sure we can all agree that’s a better world to live in.

UPDATE: Get up to 4 FREE Aviano Copper Protectors for a limited time!

It looks like I’ve struck a chord with some of you – this has been one of my most popular articles lately! I love hearing from others who love their Aviano as much as I do, germaphobe or not😀

Some of you asked where to find one – good question! I recommend getting Aviano from the official website. Right now they’re even offering a special deal – you can get up to 4 FREE Aviano Copper Protectors depending on how many you buy!

This is an awesome deal for any family looking to get protected all at once (and they make for beautiful, thoughtful gifts). I hope you love yours as much as I love mine!


Here’s What Customers Are Saying About Copper Protector

As a healthcare worker, this handy tool has been extremely helpful in reducing my point of contact with highly contaminated surfaces. Apart from using gloves when needed, I keep this hung in my scrub pants all day to pass through doors and push elevator buttons as I enter and leave the hospital - Elliane E.
Amaiiiizing…easy to use, lightweight and innovative design that allows me to open all different types of doors and locks without having to touch the surfaces. Copper is also the best antimicrobial material for eliminating viruses and microbes. - Alan
I bought this for my mother and she’s loving it with the viruses going around she don’t wanna touch anything and it can’t live on copper. I would highly suggest this to anyone. - Paul G.

Comments